Enterprise Architecture is a representation of the organization to enable the planning of the organization changes. It includes the current and future business objectives, goals, visions, strategies, informational entities, business processes, people, organization structures, application systems, technological infrastructure and so on.
The alignment between Business and Information Systems is a key issue in every organization, given the impact it has in the overall organization. The need for repeated data insertions in different systems, the effort required to keep multiple replicas of the same information coherency and the lack of business information are common examples of such misalignment.
Some of the benefits of Enterprise Architecture are:
• Readily available documentation of the enterprise
• Ability to unify and integrate business processes across the enterprise
• Ability to unify and integrate data across the enterprise and to link with external partners
• Increase agility to business change
• Maximize the reuse of enterprise models, and
• Get a common vision of business and IT communities
e-cognosys has wealth of experience in bridging the gap between Business and IT alignment. We partner with you to craft a sound and flexible Enterprise Architecture that meets your organization's strategic and tactical goals. Also, we constantly help you evolve this architecture to meet the pressing business demands.
Our architectural service offerings include:
• Strategy building for the EA
• Evaluating and assessing the existing EA
• Defining new EA that aligns with your business
• Making Product Evaluations to meet chosen EA
We deliver these services using industry standard tools such as Zachman's framework, MDA and ISO 19439.